Project GO Information
If you can lift a telephone receiver
-or a paintbrush, if you can organize others into a work group, you can be part of Project GO.
YOU CAN HELP BY:
- REPORTING unsightly graffiti as soon as you spot it.
- VOLUNTEERING your time.
HOW DO YOU HELP:
It is as easy as can be:
Report graffiti anywhere you see it in Garden Grove by calling (714) 741-5381. Donate your time by participating in one of our pre-scheduled project days.
If you spot someone painting graffiti, report it right away. Your actions could result in a reward for you when the perpetrator is convicted. Call the Garden Grove Police Department immediately at (714)741-5704 if you see someone defacing property.
2014 Project GO Calendar
Project GO has been remarkably successful because of citizen involvement and volunteer participation.
- Removing graffiti is an on-going, city-ide project.
- Youth groups from churches, social clubs, and scouting organizations have volunteered hours of labor.
- Local corporations have recruited volunteer employee work groups.
- Alert citizens report graffiti as soon as they see it.
That is why we want to Keep GOing!
WHO CAN HELP? - - -
The City of Garden Grove needs volunteers to help fight graffiti. PROJECT GO - GRAFFITI OFF is designed to help keep our city beautiful.
To Keep GOing:
Call the City of Garden Grove
LET'S KEEP GOing!
For any questions regarding the City's Graffiti Abatement Program or Project GO,
please contact the Public Works Department at (714) 741-5375.
| Translate Page||X|