Looking for the perfect park location to hold an event? The City of Garden Grove has several different locations that include picnic shelters, park buildings and park pavilions. For more information, contact (714) 741-5200.
Shelter rental max: 50 people
Pavilion rental max: 150 people
Park building rental max: 40 people
How to Reserve a Park Shelter/Pavillion
The Garden Grove Community Services Department reserves sheltered picnic areas at the following parks: Eastgate, Edgar, Faylane, Garden Grove, Gutosky, Magnolia, West Grove, and West Haven.
There is a five-step process to reserving one of our park shelters or the picnic pavilion.
- Visit us at the Community Services Counter at City Hall (11222 Acacia Parkway).
Park Shelter/Pavillion reservations must be made in person.
- We will help you complete the necessary Permit Application.
- Payment must be made in full by cash, check, or credit card.
- Weekend park reservations can be made prior to the Wednesday of that week.
- Your reservation will then be placed on the appropriate park's calendar, and signs noting your reservation will be posted at the shelter/pavilion.
If you have further questions, please call us at (714) 741-5200.
13630 Atlantis Way
Brookhurst Street & Lampson Avenue
11700 Knott Ave.
Euclid Street & Acacia Parkway
12001 St. Mark Street
12781 Topaz Street
11700 Seacrest Drive
9301 Westminster Avenue
9201 Ferris Lane
12012 Magnolia Street
12952 Lampson Avenue
12534 Keel Avenue
11402 Magnolia Street
10468 Morningside Drive
12722 Chapman Avenue
12732 Main Street
5372 Cerulean Avenue
12252 West Street