Who May Register to Vote in California
- You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria: You are a United States citizen
- You are a resident of California
- You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
- You are not in prison or on parole for conviction of a felony
- You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote
You may also stop by City Hall at 11222 Acacia Parkway and visit the City Clerk's Office located on the second floor. There you will find all the voter registration forms you need.
Visit OC Vote to get the latest results in all elections concerning Orange County, CA.