The Housing Authority provides a free rental listing service to landlords. Listings are made available to eligible families who are looking for vacant units.

Landlords can list their properties with the Housing Authority by calling during regular office hours (Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., and every other Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.).

Vacancy: Landlords with vacancies can also complete their vacancy listings with the Vacancy Listing Form and return it to the Housing Authority or faxing it to (714) 741-5197.

Request for Garden Grove Housing Authority of Tenancy Approval (RTA): The complete RTA packet includes five forms. For your convenience, the following two forms are posted online. Please have your tenant contact his/her caseworker regarding the other three documents.

  • W-9 Form - Request for Taxpayer Identification number and Certification: For tax purposes.
  • Lead-based Paint Disclosure Form (for units built before 1978 only and only if your unit does not have a lead-based paint inspector’s certification): Before executing the HAP contract, the owner must inform the GGHA and family of any known lead-base paint or lead-base paint hazards on the premises.

The other three documents your tenant will need are:

  • Request for Tenancy Approval (HUD form 52517)
  • Proof of Ownership (A copy of a recorded Grant Deed - (Provided by landlord)
  • Copy of your Lease that conforms to state/federal laws (Provided by landlord)

For more information, please call the Housing Authority at (714) 741-5150. Garden Grove Housing Authority is located at 11277 Garden Grove Blvd. (at Civic Center Drive), Suite 101C in Garden Grove.