Garden Grove Day Camp provides children, ages 5 -12, with a fun, safe, and affordable 10-week summer program, beginning June 18, 2018. Camp hours are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Camp is located at the Courtyard Center at Village Green park, located at 12732 Main Street. The cost is $95 per week (before April 30) and $100 per week (after April 30).
The 10-week program is designed to provide children with a positive learning environment while developing social and leadership skills. It includes a camp T-shirt, snacks, water, participation in creative activities and games, and a free lunch on Fridays. Day campers also have the option to participate in weekly fieldtrips to local attractions, like Knott's Berry Farm, Raging Waters, and many more for an additional cost.
A complete listing of the Day Camp excursions and fees follows:
- Week of June 18, Dave & Busters & movie ($32, includes lunch)
- Week of June 25, Medieval Times & The Source ($33, includes lunch)
- Week of July 2, Bowers Museum & Round 1 ($33, includes lunch)
- Week of July 9, Raging Waters ($37, includes lunch)
- Week of July 16, La Brea Tar Pits & Hollywood Wax Museum ($20)
- Week of July 23, Knott's Soak City ($39, includes lunch)
- Week of July 30, Leeway Sailing Center & Museum of Art ($19)
- Week of August 6, Knott's Berry Farm ($47, includes lunch)
- Week of August 13, Whale Watching & Ocean Quest Marine Museum ($22)
- Week of August 20, Boomers ($32, includes lunch)
The week of July 2 is $80 due to the July 4 holiday. Refund requests must be made by Thursday before the week begins and a $5 cancellation fee will be applied. No payments will be accepted at camp.
Register today by visiting the 1st floor Recreation counter in Garden Grove City Hall, located at 11222 Acacia Parkway.
For more information, please call the Community Services Department at (714) 741-5200 or visit the Garden Grove Day Camp webpage.