PO Box 74021, Atlanta, Georgia 30374-0241
- To order your report, call 1-800-685-1111
- To report Fraud, call 1-800-525-6285
PO Box 949, Allen, Texas 75013-0949
- To order your report, call 1-888-397-3742
- To report Fraud, call 1-888-397-3742
PO Box 390, Springfield, Pennsylvania 19064-0390
- To order your report, call 1-800-916-8800
- To report Fraud, call 1-800-680-7289
- Alert your banks to flag your accounts and contact you to confirm any unusual activity. Request a change of PIN and a new password.
- If you have any checks stolen or bank accounts set up fraudulently, report it to the following companies:
- National Check Fraud Service - (843) 571-2143
- SCAN - (800) 262-7771
- TeleCheck - (800) 710-9898 or 927-0188
- CheckRite - (800) 766-2748
- CrossCheck - (707) 586-0551
- Equifax Check Systems - (800) 437-5120
- International Check Services - (800) 526-5380
- Contact the Social Security Administration’s Fraud Hotline at 1-800-269-0271.
- Contact the state office of the Department of Motor Vehicles to see if another license was issued in your name. If so, request a new license number and fill out the DMV’s complaint form to begin the fraud investigation process.
- Obtain description of suspect (if known).
- Obtain witness information.
- What is the financial loss to you? Attach all supporting documentation.