Garden Grove’s downtown area will experience heavier traffic and road closures during a two-day music festival on Saturday, August 5, and Sunday, August 6, 2017. The High and Mighty Music Festival, featuring Sublime with Rome and the Dirty Heads, will take place at Village Green Park, at 12732 Main Street. During the event, motorists are asked to plan accordingly to avoid delays.
The following streets will be closed on Saturday, August 5, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and Sunday, August 6, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.:
- Main Street, northbound lane between Acacia Parkway and Euclid Street
- Acacia Parkway, between Euclid Street and Grove Street
- Grove Street, northbound traffic
In addition, No parking will be enforced on the following streets, from Saturday, August 5 to Sunday, August 6, 2017:
- Acacia Parkway, from Westlake Street to Euclid Street
- Main Street, from Acacia Parkway to Stanford Avenue
- Stanford Avenue, from Westlake Street to Main Street
- Grove Street
Areas affected by the no parking restrictions will be posted with “NO PARKING” signs. Residents and businesses have been notified in advance. Access will be made available to area residents.
For detailed information on event road closures, no parking, and traffic updates, visit the City's High and Mighty webpage.
For more information about the High and Mighty Music Festival, visit highandmightyfest.com.