Park Buildings, Picnic Pavilion & Park Shelters
Looking for the perfect park location to hold an event? The City of Garden Grove has several different locations that include picnic shelters, park buildings and park pavilions. For more information contact (714) 741-5200.
Shelter rental max: 50 people
Pavilion rental max: 150 people
Park building rental max: 40 people
How to Reserve a Park Shelter/Pavillion
The Garden Grove Community Services Department reserves sheltered picnic areas at the following parks: Eastgate, Edgar, Faylane, Garden Grove, Gutosky, Magnolia, Twin Lakes, West Grove, and West Haven.
There is a five-step process to reserving one of our park shelters or the picnic pavilion.
- Visit us at the Community Services Counter at City Hall (11222 Acacia Parkway).
Park Shelter/Pavillion reservations must be made in person.
- We will help you complete the necessary Permit Application.
- Payment must be made in full by cash, check, Visa or Master Card.
- Weekend park reservations can be made prior to the Wednesday of that week.
- Your reservation will then be placed on the appropriate park's calendar, and signs noting your reservation will be posted at the shelter/pavilion.
If you have further questions, please call us at (714) 741-5200.
Facility Rental Application
11222 Acacia Parkway, Garden Grove, CA 92840 - 714-741-5000
Mo-Th: 7:30am-5:30pm & Alt. Fr: 7:30am-5:00pm - Webmaster
- Web Policy