Social Media Commenting PolicyThank you for engaging with the City of Garden Grove on social media. The City of Garden Grove, including all other City departments, use social media to provide an online information source focused on City and community issues, projects, news, and events. It’s not intended as a public forum. We welcome comments, questions, and ideas from all sides. While our goal is to foster engaging, informative, and productive conversations, we also expect an acceptable degree of respectfulness and civility from all parties. Social media managers respond to questions as soon as possible and monitor all comments during regular business hours. We reserve the right, but do not have an obligation, to delete any comments deemed inappropriate. Our failure to immediately comment upon, or remove a submission, as well as our use of the specific social media account’s acknowledgement or response features, should never be seen as an endorsement. A comment may be deleted if it:
- Is not topically related to the posting being commented upon;
- Uses abusive, vulgar, offensive, profane, sexual, threatening or defamatory language or content; uses terms that target specific individuals or groups based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability; or suggests or supports illicit or potentially harmful activity;
- Contains commercial advertisement or solicitations, or political endorsements of a person, entity, issue or cause;
- Contains a malicious code, virus, or any other item that may interfere or disrupt the City of Garden Grove’s technology services, servers, computer systems, or networks.
- Compromises the safety or security of the public or public systems, or employees of the City.
For questions pertaining to Garden Grove City Hall contact the Office of Community Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 741- 5280.
For questions pertaining to the Fire Department, contact email@example.com or call (714) 741-5600.
For questions pertaining to the Police Department, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (714) 741-5704.
For questions pertaining to the Public Works Department, contact email@example.com or call (714) 741-5375.
Atlantis Play Center
Grove District Anaheim Resort
Garden Grove Community Foundation